Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Don in Vermont Don in Vermont is offline

Default File Attach in Word 2003

I have created a Mail Merge document in word and would like to attach a .pdf
file to be sent along with it. I con't seem to find the file attach command.
Help please!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

There isn't one in Word as it comes out of the box. However, it can be done
as shown in the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Don in Vermont" wrote in message
I have created a Mail Merge document in word and would like to attach a
.pdf
file to be sent along with it. I con't seem to find the file attach
command.
Help please!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Don in Vermont Don in Vermont is offline

Hi Doug,
Thanks for the reply. I didn't think it would be that involved but
I will give it a shot.