Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
michael2005

Default How to create a Tbl style with precise positioning

I would like to create a table style that includes exact positioning relative
to the page it is inserted on (for example, I would like my tbl style to
always be placed in a precise position at the top of the page where it is
inserted).

However, when I create a Word Table style the "Positioning" and "Preferred
width" settings are grayed out. Therefore perhaps this isn't supported...

Any guidance appreciated.

Also, in lieu of exporting to a word document to RTF, does Word offer any
facility to export a stylesheet to a text format where it can be easily
edited. This would facilitate template/style design for the document
designer. Note: I'm accustomed to other tools (Clients need requires Word)
where the style and data layers are distinctly separated.