Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
L Lightner L Lightner is offline

Default Tags in Save As Dialog Box

Would anyone be able to tell me what the Tags box does located at the bottom
center of the Save As dialog box?

Thank you!
--
L Lightner

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
L Lightner L Lightner is offline

I'm sorry... yes it is Word 2007. I was thinking it might be a place to enter
keywords for search purposes later.

Thank you,
--
L Lightner

"L Lightner" wrote in message
Would anyone be able to tell me what the Tags box does located at the

bottom
center of the Save As dialog box?

Thank you!
--
L Lightner

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Good thought, and perhaps someone can answer. Because Word 2007 uses an XML
format, I'm sure it has something to do with that.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I don't see any Tags box in Word 2003. Is this Word 2007?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.