ccmts ccmts is offline
Junior Member

Exclamation Macros

Hello! I am a new user and I have learned how to write macros, but haven't used it since I was taught. Any way you guys might be able to help? I am trying to have a document protected, but still be able to use forms (which I have figured out) and use a signature pad to sign a signature in one section only. Any ideas? Thank you for your time. It is greatly appreciated.
Bill Hier Bill Hier is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccmts View Post
Hello! I am a new user and I have learned how to write macros, but haven't used it since I was taught. Any way you guys might be able to help? I am trying to have a document protected, but still be able to use forms (which I have figured out) and use a signature pad to sign a signature in one section only. Any ideas? Thank you for your time. It is greatly appreciated.
I would be interested in a reply to this OP.