flipynif

Default Word Picture Previews

I am creating rather large documents using Word 2003. Basically it is a
scanned picture inserted on each page with a text box on top for
reference.

At points some pictures dissapear and a little box is left that offers
controls for size increase/decrease but you cannot do this. Also on
those little boxes if i right click the format object is greyed out.

Another thing, when i use print preview not all pictures show in the
preview, even after waiting for the load. This also happens when i
print to adobe distiller.

When I am previewing pictures in Word they seem "Blurred" and sometimes
show upside down.

Can picture file titels be diplayed on inserted pictures?

Last question, if is possible to adjust cropping to finer incriments?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Windows XP, 256 MB RAM, Intel P3 500Mhz

--