OldieLocks

Default How do I create Review/Study Flash Cards

Looking for a free "Template" program to create Flash Cards on standard 3x5
inch index cards. Or, a way to do the same in MS Office. The subject is
Elementary Statistics and I'd like to create my own Flash Cards as study aids
for Stat vocabulary and formulas. Am an XP-Home user with Office 2003 so I
have Word, Excel, and PowerPoint at my disposal.

I do not have a duplex printer so I can not print both sides of a page
without user intervention. Ideally, the "free" program allows a setup for
front-side printing, then a "re-print" to finish the back-side... or
something to that effect.

Of course I'd be happy to work in Office in lieu of a free solution.

Stats is killing me so I'm entertaining any and all ideas or suggestions.

Thank You,
OldieLocks
arasu

It is not a free program, but you could try ndxCards (
http://www.ndxcards.com ). It does what you want and more - It can
help you in other subjects, write papers etc..