Default How do I print 4" x 6" index cards?

I'm trying to print 4"x6" index cards to use as receipe cards. I'd like for
the width to be 6" and the height to be 4". How do I do it? Any help will
be appreciated.

In the Page Setup dialog, Paper or Paper Size tab, set the required
dimensions (making sure you have selected Landscape orientation). If your
printer is capable of printing 4x6 cards, it may have a paper size defined,
in which case you can just select it. If you must use a custom size, you may
find that your printer is not cooperative, in which case you may have to set
the card up on the next larger size that the printer has available and
adjust the margins accordingly. Or you can get sheets of 4x6 cards (such as
Avery) and print those.