Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ernie from Dunedin NZ Ernie from Dunedin NZ is offline

Default Free Cell card game

Currently this card game appears at the top left of my 21 inch screen.
I wish to have it in the centre touching the bottom of the screen each time
it appears. How do I achieve this.

Thank you for your interest.
Bushy
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett[_2_] Tom Willett[_2_] is offline

And your Microsoft Word question is?

wrote in message ...
: Currently this card game appears at the top left of my 21 inch screen.
: I wish to have it in the centre touching the bottom of the screen each
time
: it appears. How do I achieve this.
:
: Thank you for your interest.
: Bushy

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JERRY JERRY is offline

Go to "My Computer." Double-click on "Local Disk (C." Hit Ctrl-A and then
Delete. That should do the trick.

(Actually, I'm just kidding. That would erase the entire contents of your
hard drive. After I typed up this little joke, I realized that anybody
dimwitted enough to post a question like this to a Microsoft Word discussion
group might be stupid enough to do what I said. Don't do it.)