status bar

Old April 16th 10, 02:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MISSY71438

Default status bar

How do you customize the status bar?
Old April 16th 10, 02:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom[_3_]

Assuming that you are using Word 2007, you can right-click the status bar
and choose which items you want to display.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

status bar ray mc Microsoft Word Help 1 December 10th 09 05:33 AM
Status Bar need help QFD Microsoft Word Help 2 January 19th 07 07:04 AM
How do I add caps off/on status to my status bar MS Word 2003? KEH Microsoft Word Help 1 November 7th 06 08:52 PM
How can I add to the status bar? Harlan Microsoft Word Help 1 May 18th 05 10:59 PM
status bar does not show line and at status judijm New Users 1 January 24th 05 05:35 PM