How do I control paragraph formatiing in word when using styles f.

Old December 15th 04, 02:27 AM
TomKlimuc

Default How do I control paragraph formatiing in word when using styles f.

trying to set up a template for a proposal response. When I make a numbered
list word grays the paragraph item on the modify style option. Very confusing
Old December 15th 04, 01:09 PM
Stefan Blom

Are you trying to use list styles? These do not support paragraph formatting.
Instead, create a paragraph style, specify the paragraph properties you want
and attach numbering to it. Alternatively, you can modify a built-in numbered
style, such as List Number, to suit your needs.

Stefan Blom

Old December 16th 04, 10:13 AM
Stefan Blom

You are welcome.

If you also need outline/heading numbering, see:
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numb...Numbering.html.

--
Stefan Blom