Word Maximum file size and pages

Old June 22nd 05, 06:57 AM
Quek HS

Default Word Maximum file size and pages

Hi all,

I have a word document that has a file size of 69 mb and it has 600 pages.
This word document contains lots of tables and forms in it.
I tried print this entire word document but only managed to print from page
1 up to page 250.
I have tried several printers and the results are the same.
I copied the page 251 to a new Word document and I'm able to print out the
page.
I'm not sure if the filesize or the number of pages in the word document
that is causing this printing issue.

Is there a limit in filesize for a Word document?
Is there a recommended max no. of pages for Word document?
Is there any limit in printing no. of pages in Word at one time?

Any helps are most welcome.

Cheers,
Quek
Old June 22nd 05, 07:26 AM
Anne Troy

Try these tips until the file size comes down. Backup your file first!
http://www.officearticles.com/word/r...d_document.htm
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

Old June 23rd 05, 02:24 AM
Quek HS

Hi Suzanne,

do you have the link on the limitation file size of Winword?

Cheers,
Quek

Old June 23rd 05, 03:24 AM
Jay Freedman