techguy

Default Autorun mailmerge on open of document

How can I setup a mailmerge document to automatically run the merge on open
of the document? VB or a Macro? This is also Word 2000
Anne Troy

Hi, techguy. Try this:
http://vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=122
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"techguy" wrote in message
How can I setup a mailmerge document to automatically run the merge on
open
of the document? VB or a Macro? This is also Word 2000

techguy

I found that and it worked...you need to set your security to medium or low
for macros however. Also, how do I avoid the dialog box to save my excel
data file that the merge is coming from?