Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tglstar tglstar is offline

Default Numbering Being Removed from Styles When Attaching a Custom Templa

I am trying to create custom a template that will be attached to my
normal.dot that has custom numbering schemes in it. When I attach the
template using Tools/Templates and Addins and Select Automatically Update and
Attach it removes the numbering from the styles. They are linked and the
styles are based on our custom normal.

Running Word 2003 Windows XP
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shauna Kelly Shauna Kelly is offline

Duplicate question was answered in microsoft.public.word.numbering.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word