Can I convert documents I copy from the web into MS Word format?

Old September 27th 06, 04:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
barb124

Default Can I convert documents I copy from the web into MS Word format?

When I highlight a web page and then copy it into Word, I get all the frames
and formatting which don't always work correctly and take up much too much
room. Does anyone know how to convert that material into a MS Word format?
--
Barb
Old September 27th 06, 05:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

Instead of just pasting, use Edit | Paste Special, choose "Unformatted
text," and then click OK. The text will assume the formatting at the
insertion point.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP