Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Dixie

Default Merge source

I just need to know at this stage if this is possible. Can I automate Word
2000 mailmerge from Access 2000 such that the automation code has the
location of the merge data in it and the mailmerge letter does not itself
need to know where to look for its merge data? I know you can tell it where
the data is in the automation code in Access, but I don't seeem to be able
to build a mailmerge Word template that doesn't have a destination for the
data to merge.