Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
VuKC

Default Auto update field problem

Hello,
I'm using OfficeXP on WinXP Prof machine.
I'm having a problem with auto update field print outs.
When I try to print out the pages that contain the auto update field, I
don't get the auto update content printed out, instead that I get for ex.
"Page{PAGE}" printed out.
My current view in Word is showing these auto update fields correctly
however they don't appear on print outs as they should. (Toggling "alt-F9"
and "F9" doesn't help) Does anybody have any suggestions or idea on how to
resolve this issue?
Thank you very much.

Update problem Roy Smith New Users 2 October 12th 05 10:47 PM
Auto Correct Date problem Greg Microsoft Word Help 0 September 5th 05 10:27 AM
Automatically Update Field Codes Lgoo Microsoft Word Help 1 July 6th 05 03:38 PM
How to automatically update TC field "marked text" wmcdan9569 Microsoft Word Help 3 April 25th 05 08:22 AM
Auto Correct Problem Matt Microsoft Word Help 2 December 17th 04 06:29 PM