Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
rootsu rootsu is offline

Default can i have word 2003 sent as an attachment with lotus notes

can i have word 2003 sent as an attachment with lotus notes?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Do you mean
a. can you send an individual document with an attachment or
b. can you mailmerge with an attachment?

I don't have Notes here and you would probably be better off asking in a
Notes group about both of these, but...

Assuming you had enabled MAPI support in Notes (I think it's an option) and
made sure that the Notes client was the default e-mail program in Windows, I
would hope that you would be able to do (a), and it should be easy to try.

However, when I did some tests for (b) some time ago, it was difficult to
get Lotus to deal with more than one merged record at a time without manual
intervention.

Peter Jamieson