DrGerber

Default Service Mark Sign

How do I create the "SM" (service mark) sign?

For example, if I wanted to create the Trade Mark sign, I could hit
Alt+0153. Is there a similar sequence for SM?

The service mark sign is found only in "large" Unicode fonts such as Arial
Unicode MS (at glyph 2120, in the Letterlike Symbols character subset). If
your document needs to be portable (that is, if you're going to be sending
it to users or printers who might not have this font installed), you would
do better to just type the letters SM and superscript them.