Formerly Dan

Default How do I change the created date in a Word document?

I need to backdate a Word document. How do I change the created date in the
document properties?
Charles Kenyon

You buy the WOPR utilities which include this. It comes with Using Office
Special Edition.
http://addbalance.com/word/wordbooks.htm#WOPR

Or you change the date on your computer to the other date and create a new
file based on the same template and copy in your contents to the new file.

If you are doing this to bolster a lie of some sort, realize that there will
still likely be traces.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.