RusserAlex

Default German to English translation should be improved

Translation from German to English isn't very good. Word 2003 can't translate
inflectional words (A lot of them i German). And if you don't know the
to-form of the word, you must look in a dictionary. But then, whats the point
af using e-translation. WorldLingo, witch Word also uses, kan translate it
much better.
So my suggestion is that Microsoft either remove the dictionary, improves it
or refer to other sites.
Pat Garard

Guter Tag,

Der Dienst, in einer Anzahl von Sprachen, ist frei.

Es wird nicht von Microsoft zur Verfügung gestellt, aber von WoldLingo,
adressieren Sie alle Klagen an sie.

Wenn Sie es nicht mögen, benutzen Sie es nicht.

Wenn Sie etwas besser wollen, kaufen Sie es!

Grüße,
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

Good Day,

The service (in a number of languages) is free.

It is not provided by Microsoft, but by WoldLingo - address any complaints
to them.

If you do not like it, do not use it.

If you want something better - buy it!
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?UnVzc2VyQWxleA==?=,

Translation from German to English isn't very good. Word 2003 can't translate
inflectional words (A lot of them i German). And if you don't know the
to-form of the word, you must look in a dictionary. But then, whats the point
af using e-translation. WorldLingo, witch Word also uses, kan translate it
much better.
So my suggestion is that Microsoft either remove the dictionary, improves it
or refer to other sites.

The translation facility is rather recent in Word (2002). Only since version
2003 has their been an automatic connection to the WorldLingo service, as an
alternative. But not all users are always connected to the Internet. So even
though WorldLingo may provide more accurate results, retaining the local
translation dictionary is not a bad thing :-)

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)