Serena

Default Printing Business Cards

Everytime I print a test paper with regular paper it prints fine. As soon as
I put in the business cards it disregards my margins and prints in them. How
do I change that?
garfield-n-odie

If the printed text is too high on the page, then it's probably because your
printer is not able to properly pick up and feed the extra-thick paper stock
of the business cards. Try feeding the business card stock through the
manual feed tray if your printer has one.

"Serena" wrote:

Everytime I print a test paper with regular paper it prints fine. As soon as
I put in the business cards it disregards my margins and prints in them. How
do I change that?

Graham Mayor

Word does not differentiate between the types and thicknesses of paper you
feed into your printer. If the printer prints OK on plain paper but not on
labels, then the problem is with the printer.