Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
CMEC CMEC is offline

Default Not merging all records from an Excel data source

I have Office 2003 and have exported data from a Foxpro database to an Excel
spreadsheet. I have set up a Word merge document by importing merge fields
from said Excel data source. The merge doc is set up as a "directory", as it
contains a table that I want to populate with the data.

I've done merges under similar circumstances with no problem but I find that
my merge document is not merging all the data records from my Excel data
source. For example, an Excel data source that contains 11 records only
merges 6 records. Another that contains 47 only merges 24.

I checked to make sure that all the records were selected during the merge,
I even converted the Excel sheets to csv and tried recopying the data into
them as "values" but none of that helps.

Any ideas? Any help is much appreciated.

Tnx