Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
word 2002

Default word 02 file menu how do you delete an entry

I'm trying to delete an entry under file menu a file that I created
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Press Ctrl+Alt+Hyphen, then click on the file you want to remove from the
menu. Use this shortcut with ca it will delete *any* menu item you click
on (see http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/LostSymbol.htm for more).