Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kez in MK Kez in MK is offline

Default Can I create shortcuts for long, frequently used words?

I have a number of words / names that I have to type in regularly. Some of
these words have a mixture of caps, for example VENPoS. In an older version
of word, I used to be able to type in ctrl + VE and Word would auto complete
the word for me. Can someone tell me if this function still exists in Word
2007 and, if so, how do I set it up, please?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What you're looking for is AutoCorrect, and it is still present in Word
2007. See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customization/AutoCorrect.htm

http://word.mvps.org