Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
The Hun

Default Fill inside of paragraph border with color?

Using Word 2002
After clicking on "paragraph border," making a rectangle across the
page, how do we completely fill it with color? The only way I've been
able to do it is by Left Justifying the text, then setting a tab to the
far right end, and doing a Ctrl-Shift / Left Cursor to highlight as
much of the box as possible. I then changed the font to white. The
problem is that the color doesn't completely fill-in the whole box;
there's a narrow chunkleft un-dilled on both ends.

If you've been able to make sense of what I tried to explain, then
you're a genious.

Thanks,