Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CR CR is offline

Default Multiple items to select from within a form....

Working on a form for work... trying to add a series of questions (some are
quite lengthy) to select from within one box. There will be 6 subjects with
4 questions each (each subject will require one question to be selected and
answered).

Tried the "field form drop-box", but it only allows so many characters per
row. I'm not savvy with Macro and am not a computer guru... so this is
frustrating. Is there a way to either expand the character length within
the "form field drop-box" to add the questions I need OR is there a "step by
step" way to do this another way. I'm open to suggestions.

Hope this makes sense.... Thanks for your advice and assistance. CR
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

There is no simple way to do what you want, but you can insert a series of
fields based upon the result of a check box or form field as shown in the
example "Repeat a block of formatted text and form fields based upon the
content of another form field" at
http://www.gmayor.com/word_vba_examples.htm and there are some further
examples at http://www.gmayor.com/SelectFile.htm . If you want to get more
adventurous, there are several tutorials at
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/word_tips.htm that you might find useful.