Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
sbellamy sbellamy is offline

Default Layout Trashed on Print and Print Preview

I have a 194 page document (FRS) with multiple cross-references and Sections
(Page Break to support portrait/landscape).

For some reason, the document displays fine in Word 2007 in Page Layout
mode. However, if I try to print, print preview, save as PDF, convert to PDF,
on any computer; all pages convert to landscape, all odd page numbers convert
to 113, all even page numbers convert to 114, and the total page count is
incorrect (even after the repagination due to layout changes.

I've read that Word 2007 can have corruption in Sections Breaks. If I remove
all Section Breaks to start over, all page formatting of Headers and Footers
is deleted as well.

Unfortunately, this "bug" only rears in an attempt to output a copy.
Therefore, even though I save often this "bug" is apparant in several
down-level versions of content.

Oh I should add I maintain version control in Sharepoint. So I have also
attempted to save a copy independently of Sharepoint and the problem is still
apparent.

Any ideas???

TIA
Sam
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
sbellamy sbellamy is offline

Oh, and I forgot to add, I receive no error messages at any time. It is as if
Word doesn't recognize any problem.

Sam