Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
tera7

Default I cant find my "Product Id" in order to Register... what do I do?

I cant seem to find my "product id" . I got my computer re-formatted and now
I need to instal Microsoft Works Suite 99. I have the disc and its asking me
for the product id code and that it can be found on the certificate of
authenticity. I have the certificate, on the getting started microsoft
windows 98 book, but none of the numbers match up!! HELP!