ch

Default How do I add extra months in a Word calendar?

WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I add extra months in a Word calendar?

Adding extra months to a Word calendar is a simple process. Here are the steps to follow:
  1. Open a new or existing Word document and click on the "Insert" tab in the top menu.
  2. Click on "Table" and select "Calendar" from the drop-down menu.
  3. Choose the calendar style you prefer and click on it to insert it into your document.
  4. Once the calendar is inserted, click on the month you want to add extra months to.
  5. Click on the "Layout" tab in the top menu and select "Insert Above" or "Insert Below" to add a new row.
  6. In the new row, click on the "Insert" tab and select "Table" from the drop-down menu.
  7. Choose the number of columns you want to add (one for each month) and click "OK".
  8. Type in the name of each month in the new columns you just added.
  9. Adjust the size of the new row and columns as needed to fit the additional months.
  10. Repeat steps 5-9 for each additional row of months you want to add.

That's it! You now have a Word calendar with extra months added. You can customize the calendar further by changing the font, color, and style of the text and borders.
__________________
Jay Freedman

Most calendars in Word are laid out in tables (if you don't see the
table cells, click Table Show Gridlines). Adding a month is just a
matter of adding another table.

If the original calendar was one page per month, go to the end of the
document and press Ctrl+Enter to add a page break. Copy one of the
tables and paste it at the end of the document. Then move the dates
from cell to cell as needed.

There are other styles of calendars that aren't in tables, or are more
than one month per page. If that's what you're dealing with, please
use the big empty box to describe your request.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

If adding months makes the year longer, let me know. I could use a few more
paychecks before the holiday! And an occasional longer weekend would be nice
too.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]