Jackie D

Default format painter: word 2000

Hi

Can anyone tell me why when I double click on the format painter in Word
2000 it doesn't allow me to format several paragraphs? This feature hasn't
worked for a couple of years and I've only just realised!
--

Many thanks
JD
Anne Troy

Perhaps it means you just need to troubleshoot Word. Try this:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/s...osoft_word.htm
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

Reveal Codes BAW Microsoft Word Help 2 June 7th 05 03:38 PM
Is Word 2.0 format same as Word 2000 format? Liliana Microsoft Word Help 5 April 6th 05 12:52 PM