Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Repurr Repurr is offline

Default Inserting and removing page break before from table in word 2007

Hi,

How do I insert and remove a "page break before" format form a table in Word
2007?
--
Regards

Repurr
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Select the first table row and, on the Home tab, click the dialog launcher
button (on the bottom right) of the Paragraph group. You'll find the "Page
break before" option on the Line and Page Breaks tab of the dialog box.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Repurr" wrote in message
Hi,

How do I insert and remove a "page break before" format form a table in
Word
2007?
--
Regards

Repurr

sarahroxon sarahroxon is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repurr View Post
Hi,

How do I insert and remove a "page break before" format form a table in Word
2007?
--
Regards

Repurr
B1: Select the desired position for the page break in Word.
B2: Page break.
Method 1: Choose Insert - Page break
Method 2: Ctrl + Enter shortcut key combination
Method 3: Choose Layout - Breaks - Page
I think these are the most common practices I've ever done.
slope game
AWilliams58 AWilliams58 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repurr View Post
Hi,

How do I insert and remove a "page break before" format form a table in Word
2007?
--
Regards

Repurr
Select the table that spans two pages, then go to Layout (under Table Tools) Properties.
(1) Select the Row tab in the pop-up Table Properties dialog box, (2) uncheck the Allow row to split across pages option, and (3) click the OK button.
Select the table rows, then click the anchor in the bottom-right corner of the Home tab's Paragraph group.
Please enable the Line and Page Breaks tab in the Paragraph dialog box, select the Keep with next option, and then click the OK button.

https://www.ski-raft.pl/splywy-pontonowe.html