Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
josie115 josie115 is offline

Default Tables

How do I format a table where the header rows automatically appear on page 2,
3, 4, etc without manually typing it in again.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ed Ed is offline

Hi, Josie. You should be able to select the header rows of your table, then
pull up the Table Properties dialogue (Table menu, Table Properties item),
and on the Row tab check "Repeat as header row".

Ed

"josie115" wrote in message
How do I format a table where the header rows automatically appear on page
2,
3, 4, etc without manually typing it in again.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
josie115 josie115 is offline

Hi Ed,

Thanks for your help! This site is awesome, just came across it today and
looking forward to reading more helpful hints as I'm not a "Word" expert.

Josie