Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Frank Martin Frank Martin is offline

Default Fine tune the "nudge" facility.

I have labels on an A4 sheet, and because we have a new
printer it is necessary to fine tune the position of these.

It is hard to use the mouse for fine tuning and I wonder if
there is a 'nudge' using just the keyboard for very fine
tuning.

(I already know about suppressing the "snap to" by pressing
down the 'alt' key.)

Frank