DavidB

Default can you turn the tags off so it doesn't show the reviewer details.

I have had some questions about turning the reviewer details that appear when
you hover over a tracked change off, but still able to see the tracked
changes on screen
Shauna Kelly

Hi DavidB

See the following, which should answer most of the questions:

How does Track Changes in Microsoft Word work?
http://www.ShaunaKelly.com/word/trac...ngesWorks.html

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.