Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Robert Robinson Robert Robinson is offline

Default Locking a field in an absolute position

I have a single line that I am using as a total line:

Please pay this amount --- $xxx.xx

This total is the sum of several lines which come from a different source. I
have two issues:

Vertically, the total line moves up or down depending on the number of lines
that come from the other source. I would like to anchor this total lines at a
spot 2/3 down the page.

Horizontally, the "Please pay" text and the dollar amount move side to side
depending on the number of digits in the total. In this case, I would like to
anchor the text and dollar amounts at the same spots on the page.

Is there a way to anchor horizontally and vertically on a page with data of
varying sizes?
--
Robert Robinson