Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Default word 2010 beta problems

Hi Brock,

I'm glad you were able to find your answer. :-) If you're still looking for
Office 2010 specific groups you can use those found he
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/...ory/office2010

~Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

"Brock Sampson" wrote in message
As far as posting in this forum, I dont know what to say besides deal with
it or sorry, It took me forever to find a forum to ask for help, i saw
nothing in the agreement about where to post or at least missed it, I
always
scan them but really who actually reads every single word, (unless you are
lawyer) But provide me with links to the appropriate forums and I will be
happy to post there.

Brock Sampson
GO TEAM VENTURE!