wlovewell

Default How do you avoid double-spacing when pasting text with CR/LFs?

Hi,

I'm using Outlook 2003's Glacier stationery with Word (2003) as my editor.

I often use cut/paste to copy text into an email message from somewhere
else. However, I always get double-spacing (like I would get from a "hard"
carraige return) between each line I copy into the message.

Can someone please tell me how to get Office/Word to not double-space text
I've copied into an email?

Thanks!