Jo

Default turn off help task pane on Word template startup

I am able to turn off the help task pane that defaults to display on the
right on Word 2003. However, I downloaded from microsoft.com a Word
newsletter template, and I am unable to permanently hide the help task pane.
I can hide it but it always reappears upon opening the document.
--
Jo