dk

Default Display "Find" results in Task Pane

I think it'd be great if we could display the results of a text search, which
we currently do in the "Find" dialog box, in the task pane, along with the
words surrounding it so you can see the word in context. You can currently
do this in OneNote, so you don't have to keep clicking through "find next" as
much to see the word you're looking for.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Jay Freedman

I agree that it would be nice to have this feature out-of-the-box. In
the meantime, though, download the Finder template from
http://jay-freedman.info and put it into the folder shown as the
Startup location in Tools Options File Locations.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman