Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kbeiswenger

Default Hyperlinks

I can no longer copy and past a www address from the web to my Word document
and have it past as a hyperlink. It's changed somehow to {HYPERLINK:then the
address} and it no longer connects me to the web.

I don't know how it was changed or how to change it back.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Press Alt+F9 to toggle between field codes and field results.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman