Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
donna donna is offline

Default Word 2003 issue

After my daughter came home and did some work on my computer, Word 2003
hasn't worked right since. Under formatting it shows single space but every
time I hit the enter key to go down one space the cursor drops almost to the
bottom of the page. Is there any way to get this program to go back to
functioning the way it did when initially installed or do I have to uninstall
and resinstall it again? And if I do that what will happen to all my saved
documents in word format?
--
Donna

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
VivaViv VivaViv is offline

Did Daiya's solution fix it? If not, does this happen in all new documents?
Does it happen in all previously created documents? Viv