Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
AJ AJ is offline

Default Suggestions needed for letterhead template creation

I am trying to create online letterhead for our employees to use. I want the
resulting documents to look like letterhead when viewed on the computer as
well as when printed. What I'm running up against is:

1) If I use header/footer, the image gets shaded on screen, which I do not
want.
2) If I use FormatBackground, I can't seem to control the
placement/sizing/etc. of the graphic. I even tried to make it a full page
graphic (8/5" x 11"), but it showed up larger and pushed over on the page.
3) If I create a form, the image doesn't show up on every page of the
document, just the first page (or however many I make...but the users should
be able to expand the document).
4) If I place the graphic behind the text, I can't find a way to lock it so
that users can't move it around...and again, the image then doesn't show up
on every page of the document.

Any ideas? I'd love any suggestions.

Thanks,
AJ