Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mats Mats is offline

Default Printing labels

When I try to print one label at the time (custom made label) I´m note able
to print the exact label ( row 2 column 3 for example). The program will only
print the label in the upper left corner or all on the sheet

Sincerely

mats
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Click on the New Document button in the Labels dialog. That will cause a
new document to open that contains a table that represents you labels.
(Labels in Word are just tables with fixed cell dimensions.) Then enter the
information that you want to print directly into the appropriate cell of the
table in that document.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Mats" wrote in message
When I try to print one label at the time (custom made label) I´m note
able
to print the exact label ( row 2 column 3 for example). The program will
only
print the label in the upper left corner or all on the sheet

Sincerely

mats

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mats Mats is offline

Thanks Doug- That works. But if I put i an adress and want to use "New
document" button I get the sam adress all over the page. But If I want to use
the adress book and then print a label on row 2 and column 2 "new document"
isn´t avaliable. And if I try to print with this option marked under single
label word still print the upper left label

Mats

"Mats" wrote in message
When I try to print one label at the time (custom made label) I´m note
able
to print the exact label ( row 2 column 3 for example). The program will
only
print the label in the upper left corner or all on the sheet

Sincerely

mats

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Click 'new document' *before* you insert the address.You can then paste or
type the address intp any of the empty cells.

"Mats" wrote in message
When I try to print one label at the time (custom made label) I´m
note able
to print the exact label ( row 2 column 3 for example). The program
will only
print the label in the upper left corner or all on the sheet

Sincerely

mats

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mats Mats is offline

Hello Graham

That will work but is a bit akward. Why not find the adress in the
adressbook and then select "print - single label (Row 2 Column2)" ?

Mats

"Mats" wrote in message
When I try to print one label at the time (custom made label) I´m
note able
to print the exact label ( row 2 column 3 for example). The program
will only
print the label in the upper left corner or all on the sheet

Sincerely

mats

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You said that wouldn't work for you - this is a workaround that will work.
You can still insert an address from Outlook if you use the code at
http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Click on the New Document button in the Labels dialog. That will
cause a new document to open that contains a table that represents
you labels. (Labels in Word are just tables with fixed cell
dimensions.) Then enter the information that you want to print
directly into the appropriate cell of the table in that document.

--
Hope this helps.

Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of
my services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Mats" wrote in message
When I try to print one label at the time (custom made label) I´m
note able
to print the exact label ( row 2 column 3 for example). The
program will only
print the label in the upper left corner or all on the sheet

Sincerely

mats

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
FieldTripMama FieldTripMama is offline

If they're Avery labels, I have found it easier to print them online from the
Avery web site, in all word processing programs I use.

"Mats" wrote:

When I try to print one label at the time (custom made label) I´m note able
to print the exact label ( row 2 column 3 for example). The program will only
print the label in the upper left corner or all on the sheet

Sincerely

mats

Merge document not printing on all labels vsweg Mailmerge 1 November 2nd 06 04:32 AM
Labels not printing correctly smurfynay Microsoft Word Help 1 October 22nd 06 06:29 AM
Alignment problems when Printing Labels Ian Microsoft Word Help 3 December 21st 05 06:30 AM
Printing labels BrianH Mailmerge 1 December 17th 05 04:13 PM
Skips two labels when printing FrogMan69 Mailmerge 1 November 11th 05 07:47 AM