Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Matt

Default Force new page

I've got a mail merge document. are two fields from a table that populate the
merge. How would I set up the document to start a new page when the data
from field one changes? Similar to grouping in an Access Report?

Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?TWF0dA==?=,

I've got a mail merge document. are two fields from a table that populate the
merge. How would I set up the document to start a new page when the data
from field one changes? Similar to grouping in an Access Report?

Take a look in the "Special Merges" part of my website's Mail Merge FAQ. There's
a short discussion about complex, 1:many merges with links to sample files.
Check out the KB article. That describes how to set up what you describe, using
a complex set of nested fields.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org