Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LeslieD LeslieD is offline

Default Printing Letter and Legal Sized Templates in Word 2003

I am printing 2 separate templates back to back using a SQL program. One is
letter and one is legal. I am using the Continuous Section Break at the end
of each template so that they flow properly. I have no problem with my
letter size only templates or legal size only templates. However, when I run
either a letter size document followed by legal, or vice versa, a blank page
prints at the end after the templates print. If a letter size prints first,
the blank page is letter. If legal first, then legal blank page. I would
appreciate any advice.

Thanks.
Leslie

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LeslieD LeslieD is offline

To clarify, I'm not trying to print one on the back of the other piece of
paper. I am printing them one after the other.

Sorry about the confusion.

"LeslieD" wrote in message
I am printing 2 separate templates back to back using a SQL program. One
is
letter and one is legal. I am using the Continuous Section Break at the
end
of each template so that they flow properly. I have no problem with my
letter size only templates or legal size only templates. However, when I
run
either a letter size document followed by legal, or vice versa, a blank
page
prints at the end after the templates print. If a letter size prints
first,
the blank page is letter. If legal first, then legal blank page. I would
appreciate any advice.

Thanks.
Leslie

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In that case, you must have enabled either "Different odd and even" or
"Mirror margins" because Word clearly thinks you're trying to duplex, which
is why it is inserting the blank odd page.