Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
yennta

Default business card

I'm new to word. I see that the word template is just right for the business
card form I have (avery 8871) , but I don't want to use the word graphics. I
just want to be able to make a custom card with a custom graphic, etc. Using
the page layout the template comes with. How can I get rid of Word's text
and graphic and put in my own?????
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

If you're using a downloaded template, ditch it and go to Tools | Letters
and Mailings | Envelopes and Mailings and select Avery 8871 from the Label
Options dialog. Then click New Document to get a full sheet of cards and see
http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm for how to proceed from there.

news