Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lazuli8

Default How do I turn off the blue wavy underline?

Word 2002: Red and green wavy underlines indicating spelling and grammar
alerts disappear after running the function. A blue wavy underline runs
throughout my document under most text and partially on blank lines. Turning
off the grammar & style function does not help. How do I clear this from the
document?