Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ATKantor ATKantor is offline

Default format outlook address block not part of merged document

I'm typing a list of articles and want to include a name, title and company
from my outlook address book. However, when I click on the address block, I
can't see how to format it so all I get is the name and the address. No
title or company.

All directions tell me how to do this if I want to do a mail merge, but I
don't want to do a mail merge. It's a one time deal. Actually several times
in a single document, but not several documents with changing names and
addresses.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Summer Summer is offline

You need to toggle the field codes with ALT F9 and ALT F9 to toggle off -
and delete Company and so on. You may have to play around but it's a little
easier when you can see the fields. Save the block as an autotext entry for
future use.

"ATKantor" wrote in message
news
I'm typing a list of articles and want to include a name, title and
company
from my outlook address book. However, when I click on the address block,
can't see how to format it so all I get is the name and the address. No
title or company.

All directions tell me how to do this if I want to do a mail merge, but I
don't want to do a mail merge. It's a one time deal. Actually several
times
in a single document, but not several documents with changing names and
addresses.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You can see how to extract data from Outlook in a format your require in the
examples at http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm
For repeats, see http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm