Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
USGS Tom Wright USGS Tom Wright is offline

Default Alignment of multiline paragraphs in a table

I have formatted a table with multiple columns. Information in most of the
columns takes up only one line (paragraph). The "comment" column has
information typed as continuous text (line wrapping, but no paragraph break).
How can I get the multiple lines in the comment column to equal an exact
number of paragraphs in the other columns in order to properly align the next
set of column entries?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Anne Troy[_2_] Anne Troy[_2_] is offline

If I understand your question correctly, then what you really need to do is
hit Tab and create a new row each time you want to start a new comment. When
you're done, remove any borders you don't want to appear so it LOOKS like
you're columns aren't broken up.
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com