sf

Default here's a new one

Most people don't want to keep the formatting of something they copy
from the internet. I do (in one case). It's basically a table and I
want to keep the rows/columns. What do I do to keep them? Every
option I used for "Paste Special" didn't do it for me.

TIA
Jim

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 20:57:17 -0700, sf wrote:

Most people don't want to keep the formatting of something they copy
from the internet. I do (in one case). It's basically a table and I
want to keep the rows/columns. What do I do to keep them? Every
option I used for "Paste Special" didn't do it for me.

TIA

If you want the whole table (text, format, etc.) just do a screen
capture, paste it into Paint, crop away all the surrroundings and save
what you want as a BMP or JPG.

Blessed be, for sure...
CyberTaz

Really don't have much need to do this myself, so I'm not sure it will
handle every situation, but if the text is consistently separated (using
tabs, for example) & there are hard returns at the end of the rows/lines,
try selecting the text and going too TableConvertText to Table.

HTH |:)